Job Title : Digital Solutions Partner
Location: Across UK
This is an exciting opportunity to work for Enzen, one of the UK’s rapidly growing consulting companies specialising in providing consulting and business solutions to Energy and Utility enterprises across the UK & Europe.
The Digital Solution Partner is a newly created role with responsibility for supporting Enzen to define, measure and innovate the delivery of a digital experience across a portfolio of leading Utility businesses. You will be the agent of change for incubating and developing digital capabilities into organisations and will hold responsibility for conceptualising, winning and delivering digital enablement engagements.
Key Responsibilities (Job Description)
The Digital Solutions Partner role will work directly for the Lead Solution Partner and will help expand the practice from both a revenue and capability perspective.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell, lead and deliver large digital transformation projects for the Energy & Utility sector
- You’ll be responsible for delivering clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a lead manager on one or more digital enablement engagements at a time, leveraging your knowledge and experience to resolve particular client problems.
- Addressing very complex technical points with senior client staff and managing key client relationships and expectations
- Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across all aspects of technology & operations in business, provides insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Delivery and review of high-quality, risk-managed reports and other work products in various formats
- Frequently interface with senior external client stakeholders (example, C-Suite or equivalent) and internal stakeholders (example, Partners/Directors)
- Lead and manage internal practice development effort including development of tools, accelerators, methodologies and market propositions
- Take ownership for Quality and Risk Management (Q&RM) throughout client engagements, determining that all client work is delivered consistently complying with Enzen’s QRM guidelines
- Take responsibility for internal team management (example, People and Operations, developing. building and running the team and the practice)
- Involvement in the counselling and recruitment process
Business Development and Sales:
- Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
- Leading role in conversion of opportunities to wins through involvement in sales proposal/pitch process
- You’ll will be responsible for leading proposals and client presentations for complex projects or elements of highly complex digital transformation projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals. This role will be responsible for up to £10m annual revenue generation.
Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- Experience in digital transformation delivery in the Energy & Utilities, Infrastructure, Capital Delivery Programme, Oil & Gas or Mining sectors
Skill Sets Required
- Deep knowledge and experience in digital enablement of a typical IT environment – E.g. Application or Infrastructure Architecture, Systems Integration, Application Development
- Experience in definition of strategy and governance structures for effective rollout of a digital transformation engagement
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Business development skills with demonstrable sales track record
- Programme management experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programmes
- Experience of outsourcing, vendor management and procurement
- Very deep knowledge in one or more industry sectors
- Experience in business development, from opportunity identification to conversion into sales
- The ability to travel and work freely across the EU
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team working skills are essential
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience in coaching, mentoring or counselling colleagues
Education Level / Qualifications
- A strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including good degree or management qualification (preferably an MBA)
- Digital Transformation
Job Title : Enterprise Architect
Enzen is looking for outstanding candidates who are passionate about technology and architecture and are committed to delivering value to customer through the application of technology and enterprise architecture.
The candidate should have a minimum of 10+ years of overall relevant experience with a minimum of 5+ years involving enterprise architecture with demonstrable experience of playing a leadership role.
He or she is expected to steer the growth of Enterprise Architecture practice at Enzen with complete ownership of EA Business strategy.
- IT Cost Modelling
- Experience of working with large customers in UK and Europe
- Must have worked as an Enterprise Architect/Sr Architect in both advisory and practitioner role responsible for strategy definition, architecture design and implementation
- Certification in Enterprise Architecture ( Ex: TOGAF)
- Participation in reputed architectural events , forums
- Technically strong and capable of working on complex and large architectures and enterprise solutions
- Demonstration of a innovative approach to applying technology will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable experience of advising sr. customers in the areas of IS Strategy , EA roadmap etc.
The role will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Business strategy/plan definition
- Creating a high performing team of architects
- Building competency in the areas of infrastructure , data , integration and application architecture – talent identification and recruitment
- IP management
- Leading large bids
- Extensive customer interaction – Owning the EA roadmap and ensuring alignment to the organisations business strategies
- Engagement and management of third parties in architectural reviews and the preparation of documentation
- Championing good practice in enterprise architecture and business engineering
- Implementing tools and techniques for business engineering and enterprise architecture
- Providing expertise in emerging technologies