Enzen Global are business consultants and solution providers, working with a team of advisors and practitioners to combine Business Operations, Advisory Services, Clean Energy & Environment Services, Enterprise Solutions and Network Operations focusing on the Energy and Utility Market. We work from our own premises, customer premises and sites around the United Kingdom.
We recognise that whilst our purpose is to reduce the business risk of our customer’s activities and our own activities involve potential safety, health and environment risks.
To minimise these business risks, we shall:
- To at least comply with safety, health and environment legislation and with other requirements applicable to our activities
- Prevent injury and ill health to people and the environment through risk assessment and the Implementation of controls to eliminate, reduce, isolate or control that risk
- Provide and maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable, a safe working environment, managing the risks associated with the employees and others working on our behalf away from their base location
- Provide adequate and appropriate information, training and supervision in all safety, health and environment matters, and actively encouraging interest and participation in safety and environmental related activities
- Appoint Safety, Health and Environment Representatives and Process Champions and consult with them, employees and others in regards to our safety, health and environment arrangements
- Co-operate and co-ordinate our activities with local safety, health & environment (SHE) representatives/ managers, employees and contractors where the workplace is shared and to follow the most appropriate procedures
- Utilise all of our resources efficiently and minimise waste
- Plan for emergency situations, preventing them as far as is reasonably practicable and being prepared for them when they occur
- Monitor our safety, health and environmental performance so to seek continual improvement
- Investigate accidents, dangerous occurrences and incidents of ill health promptly and take appropriate steps, so far as is reasonably practicable, so to prevent recurrence
We will provide the resources essential to the implementation and control of the management system including human resources, specialised skills, technology and financial resources. We shall regularly review operations and our management systems to identify and implement safety, health and environmental objectives to provide continual improvement.
We shall communicate this policy to all employees, others working on our behalf and other interested parties. We will make this policy available to the public through reception notice boards, the Enzen knowledge centre and other suitable means.
This policy shall be reviewed and re-issued every year.